We are currently looking for a new intern, who can make a valuable addition to our team in Shanghai.
- Excellent command of English (both written and spoken);
- strong academic record;
- master degree in law;
- qualification in PRC National Judicial Exam is preferred;
- specialised in international business law, Chinese company law and Chinese employment law;
- capable to think ‘out of the box’ and to find creative solutions to complicated legal issues;
- willingness to work in an international working environment;
- be able to assist our foreign lawyers with Chinese legal issues and procedures;
- be able to assist international clients with their Chinese market entry or employment issues.
The internship will be entered into for an initial term of 3 months with an extension of an additional 3 months subject of the decision of Buren.
The intern will be required to work at least 3 days per week.
To be discussed.
Please send your CV in both Chinese and English with an English cover letter to: Shaolan Yang ([email protected]) and Iris Kuijken [email protected]