Buren advises Lithium Americas Corp. (LAC) and Jiangxi Ganfeng Lithium Co., Ltd. (“Ganfeng Lithium”) on the completion of a series of transactions with subsidiaries of Ganfeng Lithium and Sociedad Química y Minera de Chile S.A. (“SQM”) with respect to the Cauchari-Olaroz lithium project in Jujuy, Argentina (“Cauchari-Olaroz”).
Pursuant to the Transaction, Ganfeng Lithium has acquired a 37.5% interest in Minera Exar S.A. (“Minera Exar”), the holding company for Cauchari-Olaroz, from SQM. Lithium Americas holds the remaining 62.5% interest. Lithium Americas trades on both the Toronto Stock Exchange and on the New York Stock Exchange and Ganfeng Lithium is recently listed to the Hong Kong Stock Exchange.
Buren has advised LAC and Ganfeng Lithium on all the Dutch legal aspects of this transaction, including setting up the acquisition and finance structure and advising and assisting on implementing various transactional aspects.
For more information on the transaction, read the press release published by LAC.
On the 25th of April we were honored and proud to have welcomed a delegation of the Ministry of Justice headed
On Thursday March 21st, Ivan Gu was one of 4 speakers at the Agri and Horticulture Seminar organized by the RVO
This week, the IBA, the largest annual international conference for legal professionals, is taking place in Rome. This year Buren hosted again a private event.
The EU Directive regarding the annual financial statements, consolidated financial statements and related reports of certain types of undertakings (the "Directive") was implemented in Dutch law on 1 November 2015 ("Accounting Directive Implementation